Important Information Regarding Electronic Communication
Read this information carefully and keep a copy for your records
Prior to applying for a Sony Visa® or Visa Signature® Credit Card, Comenity Bank requests your consent to provide you important information electronically.
- You understand and agree that Comenity Bank may provide you with all required application disclosures regarding your Sony Visa® or Visa Signature® Credit Card application in electronic form. These disclosures include, but are not limited to, Terms and Conditions, the Credit Card Account Agreement and Customer Privacy Statement.
- You agree to keep us updated at all times with your current contact information. If your contact information has changed please contact us at 1-866-518-3992 (Visa) or 1-800-695-5772 (Signature) (TDD/TTY: 1-800-695-1788).
- This consent does not enroll you in paperless statements. In order to enroll in paperless statements, please visit Account Center.
- At your request, we will provide you with paper copies of these disclosures. You have the right to withdraw consent, without a fee. Please call us at 1-866-518-3992 (Visa) or 1-800-695-5772 (Signature) to withdraw your consent to receive electronic disclosures.
- We recommend that you retain a copy of these disclosures for your records.
If this is a kiosk, this kiosk will display the disclosures listed above. Printed copies can be obtained at the customer service desk.