Please review the Important Information and Terms about opening an account prior to submitting your application.
To apply you must:
- Be at the age of majority in your state or territory;
- Have a valid government-issued photo ID;
- Have a valid government issued tax identification number, such as a Social Security number (SSN) or Social Insurance Number (SIN);
- Have a street, rural route, or APO/FPO mailing address. We do not accept PO Box mailing addresses.
You agree that this application and any information you submit to Comenity Capital Bank may be shared with and retained by Alphaeon.
Important Information about Opening an Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth or other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask for your driver's license or other identifying documents.
- ImportantCalifornia Residents:
- If you are married, you may apply for a separate account.
- ImportantOhio Residents:
- The Ohio laws against discrimination require that all creditors make credit equally available to all creditworthy customers, and that credit reporting agencies maintain separate credit histories on each individual upon request. The Ohio Civil Rights Commission administers compliance with this law.
- ImportantNew York, Rhode Island and Vermont Residents:
- We may order credit reports in connection with processing applications/solicitations and any update, renewal or extension of credit. Upon request, we will tell you the name and address of any consumer-reporting agency that furnished a report on you. You consent to the obtaining of such reports by signing or otherwise submitting an application or solicitation.
- ImportantWisconsin Residents:
- No provision of any marital property agreement, unilateral statement under Section 766.59 of the Wisconsin statutes or court order under Section 766.70 adversely affects the interest of the creditor, Comenity Capital Bank, unless the Bank, prior to the time credit is granted is furnished a copy of the agreement, statement or decree or has actual knowledge of the adverse provision when the obligation to the Bank is incurred.