Reasons you'll love your J.Crew Card
- 15% off your first purchase**
- $25 Rewards Card for every $500 you spend*
- A special birthday surprise
- Complimentary personal shopping and styling services.
- Complimentary standard alterations on your in-store purchases.****
- Cardmembers-only invitations to private sales and events.
- Cardmembers-only priority customer service.
And it couldn't be easier to use
- Valid in stores and at jcrew.com and jcrewfactory.com.
- Zero annual fees and additional cards for authorized users (you get rewarded when they spend).
- Forgot your card? No problem. We'll look you up at the register (or you can save your info online.)*****
- Pay your bill online or in stores- whatever suits you.
*Subject to credit approval. Comenity Bank issues J. Crew Credit Card Accounts. This Rewards Program is provided by J.Crew, and its terms may change at any time.
**Offer valid on your first purchase made after opening a new J.Crew Credit Card. Purchase must be completed with your J.Crew Credit Card. One-time use only. Offer valid in J.Crew Factory or J.Crew stores and at jcrewfactory.com or jcrew.com. Offer cannot be applied to previous purchases or the purchase of gift cards and cannot be redeemed for cash or used in combination with any other offer. Exclusions apply; see a store associate or the Details box in the top banner at jcrewfactory.com or jcrew.com for an up-to-date list of exclusions. Offer valid in the U.S. only. Terms of offer are subject to change. Subject to credit approval.
****In-store tailoring valid on full-price merchandise only. Services limited to pant and skirt hemming and sleeve alterations. Offer not valid on leather, suede or beaded fabrics or on J.Crew Factory merchandise. Offer cannot be redeemed for cash. Tailored items may not be returned or exchanged. Terms of offer are subject to change.
*****If you have provided your driver's license to aid in our collection of your information, we are collecting information from your driver's license and we will be looking up your account and/or processing an application for credit, based on the information we obtain.