Protecting your privacy and the security of your account is important to us. To ensure the security of all your transactions, we:
- Build information protection right into our technology, using standards identified in the security industry as best practices.
- Use strong encryption methods like Transport Layer Security (TLS) and Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to prevent information from being read during transmission between our systems and your browser.
- Use multi-layered authentication methods to control access to customer information. If we detect you are accessing your account from a computer you have not used before, we ask additional questions before access is granted.
- Ask you to create a unique user name, password, and security questions when you register for online account access.
- Proactively disconnect your connection after 15 minutes of inactivity.
- Use multiple firewalls and other network security devices.
- Send you email alerts when certain changes are made to your account or online profile, like when your password is reset.
All information submitted, including your Ann Taylor account number, Social Security number, name, address, phone numbers and email address, is encrypted while transmitted. All Account Center web pages are on our domain, which is an Entrust secured site.
To learn more about steps you can take to protect your account and your credit, we encourage you to read the information on the left.